All cured meats Tapas box
Allow us to introduce our sensational Iberico Tapas box, a true delight for your taste buds. It showcases an exquisite selection of Iberico cured meats, including flavorful chorizo and salami. These delectable meats are perfectly paired with the finest manchego cheese, complemented by the robust flavors of manzanilla olives. To complete the experience, we provide crispy breadsticks that add a satisfying crunch to each bite.
Tips for Enjoying Our Delicious Products:
- Cured Meats: Refrigerate until ready to consume. Open the packaging 15 minutes before enjoying to enhance the flavors. Separate and arrange the sliced meats on a plate or board for a delightful presentation.
- Manchego cheese: To ensure freshness, refrigerate Manchego cheese and wrap it in wax paper or cheese paper. Before serving, allow the cheese to reach room temperature for optimal flavor. Manchego cheeses taste their best at 68°. Clean the rind and cut the cheese into wedge shapes with 3-5mm thick slices lengthwise.The edge bark can be left to give a visual clue of the cheese being served but not edible.
- Olives are best enjoyed at room temperature. Allow them to sit out for a few minutes before serving to enhance their flavors. Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Keep breadsticks in a cool and dry place, its is also recommended to transfer the breadsticks to an airtight container or resealable bag to protect them from air and moisture.
- Chorizo Iberico Sliced by Fermin ~ 2oz (57 gr)
This artisanal mild chorizo is made from iberico pig, an original breed from Spain. The meat is seasoned with natural spices. It is a unique product of singular juiciness and flavor.
Ingredients: Pork meat, salt, pimenton, dextrin, dextrose, garlic, oregano. All natural. Gluten free. Lactose free. No nitrates or nitrites added.
- Salchichon (salami) Iberico Sliced by Fermin ~ 2oz (57 gr)
A unique product of singularity juiciness and delicate flavor, seasoned with nutmeg, black and white pepper, similar to chorizo, but here we don’t use the pimenton (paprika). This salchichon has been made from the best cuts of the iberico pig, original breed from Spain.
Ingredients: Pork meat, salt, nutmeg, black pepper, white pepper, dextrin, dextrose, seasoning (potassium nitrate, sodium nitrite, trisodium citrate). Gluten free. Lactose free.
- Manchego Cheese wedge by Casa Castel ~ 5.29 oz (150 gr)
This cheese is Appellation of Origin “Queso Manchego”, from La Mancha, Spain. This is a pressed cheese made with sheep milk of the Manchego breed, aged for 3 months.
Ingredients: Pasteurized Sheep’s Milk from la Mancha, salt, rennet, lactic ferments and lysozyme. Non Edible Rind. Rind Contains Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Sorbate and Natamicine as preservatives. Contains egg and milk.
- Breadsticks “Palo de Cristal” ~ 12 oz (350 gr)
Palo de Cristal is a gourmet bread stick made one by one in a completely handmade way, resulting in a rustic texture bread and an unbeatable flavor. This crispy stick is natural and it is , perfect pairing for charcuterie, especially cheeses and hams.Ingredients: Supreme quality wheat flour, water, yeast, honey, salt, extra virgin olive oil and malted barley.
- Pitted Manzanilla Olives by Serips ~6.17 oz. (175 gr)
Since 1926 SERPIS is a brand with a long tradition in Spanish olive production. Their olives are made with the best Manzanilla Olives from the South of Spain.
Ingredients: Manzanilla green pitted olives, salt, acidulants (citric acid, lactic acid) and antioxidant (L-ascorbic acid). Gluten Free. Lactose Free.
Indulge in the authentic flavors of a classic Spanish tapa alongside your preferred wine. The rich and robust Iberico cured meats create a delightful harmony with Spanish red wines.
- For the perfect pairing, enjoy chorizo with fruity wines like syrah or merlot, and savor salami alongside Garnacha, Cabernet Franc, or Tempranillo.
- Alternatively, cleanse your palate and enhance the experience with the refreshing contrast of chardonnays.
For inquiries, reach out to us at email@example.com