Truffle pairings Tapas Box
Introducing our Truffle Pairings Tapas Box, a culinary delight that combines exquisite flavors for your indulgence. This box features a savory Fuet Dry Cured Sausage, perfectly paired with delectable Truffle Crackers. For an added touch of luxury, we've included Salted Pistachios with Truffle, offering a delightful crunch and an irresistible truffle aroma, to enjoy them alongside our rich and flavorful Spanish Mixed Milk Aged Cheese.
Tips for Enjoying Our Delicious Products:
- Fuet Dry Cured Sausage is typically enjoyed by slicing it into thin rounds or diagonal slices. Use a sharp knife to achieve clean cuts without squashing the sausage. Fuet dry sausage is best enjoyed at room temperature. Take it out of the refrigerator about 15-20 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to develop and the texture to soften slightly.
- Take the Mixed Milk Aged Cheese out of the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving to allow it to reach room temperature. This helps to enhance the flavors and textures. Cut the cheese into small wedges or slices using a sharp knife. If the cheese is crumbly, handle it gently to maintain its shape.After enjoying the cheese, if there is anyting left, store in wax paper or cheese paper, or place it in an airtight container, and store it in the refrigerator. This will help maintain its freshness and prevent it from absorbing unwanted flavors.
- Keep crackers in a cool and dry place, its is also recommended to transfer them to an airtight container or resealable bag to protect them from air and moisture.
- To maintain the freshness and flavor of pistachios with truffle, store them in their airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to moisture and direct sunlight.
Fuet Dry Cured Sausage by Doña Juana ~ 2 links - 11 oz (310 gr) approx.
Fuet is a Catalan thin, dry cured, sausage of pork meat in a pork gut, product similar to the kind known as longaniza fina. Unlike the Butifarra, another in the family of Catalan sausages, fuet is dry cured. The name fuet means “whip” for its long shape.
Ingredients: Pork, Sea Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dextrose, Water, Spices, Lactic Acid Starter Culture.
- Mixed Milk Aged Cheese by La Reserva ~ 5.3 oz (150 gr) approx.
La Reserva was born with the aim of satisfying consumers of firm and intense cheeses. It is a cheese with orange tones, roasted and fruity aromas, very mature.
Ingredients: Pasteurized cow's milk, sheep's milk and goat milk, salt, rennet, stabilizer and lactic ferments cured for 8 months.
Truffle Crackers by Paul & Pippa ~ 4.6 oz (130 gr)
Handmade with truffle and extra virgin olive oil. Perfect for the gourmet, these crackers are made from carefully-selected ingredients for an exclusive limited edition. Enjoy a luxurious snack experience.
Ingredients: Selected ingredients for an exclusive limited edition of crackers. Vegan. No palm oil. No sugar added. Allergens: Gluten. Traces of dairy and mustard.
Salted Pistachios with Truffle ~ 1.25 oz. (36 gr)
Delicious pistachios in shell, enriched with salt and truffles for an explosive combination, excellent at any time of the day. Perfect for any charcuterie and cheese boards.
Ingredients: Pistachios 97.4%, Summer Truffle 1% ( Tuber aestivum Vitt.), salt 1%. Aroma.
Pairings:For the ultimate gourmet tapas experience, we recommend pairing it with a selection of exquisite beverages:
- Enhance the flavors with a sparkling wine, such as Spanish cava, which adds a touch of elegance to the truffle-infused delicacies.
- Alternatively, a Spanish Ribeiro white wine, as well as medium-bodied white wines like Chardonnay or Viognier, can be excellent choices and beautifully complement the rich and earthy flavors of the truffle.
- For those seeking a unique twist, consider a dry sherry to create a harmonious blend of tastes or a white sangria.
For inquiries, reach out to us at email@example.com