Butifarra Sausage with white beans
- 4 Butifarra sausages by Doña Juana
- 1 glass jar of cooked white beans by Luengo, drained and rinsed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil by Abril
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the Butifarra sausages on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are cooked through and nicely browned on all sides.
- In a separate pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add the white beans and smoked paprika to the pan with the onion and garlic. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beans are heated through and coated with the spices.
- Season the beans with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Once the sausages are cooked, remove them from the grill.
- Serve the grilled Butifarra sausages hot with the white beans on the side.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and enjoy!
Shop the story