Bean and Artichoke Dip with Crudités
Get creative and experiment with dips using any type of cooked legume, and combine them with preserved ingredients like sun-dried tomatoes, peppers, olives... You can also innovate with toppings by adding fresh herbs or various seeds. Serve with cut vegetable sticks, a little bread for dipping, and voilà!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 400g Luengo Beans
- 200g Canned Artichokes
- ½ Lemon
- 1 tbsp of Tahini
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Sesame Seeds
- Purple Endive
- Pita Bread
- Clean the beans and drain them thoroughly.
- In a blender, combine the Luengo beans, artichokes, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until a smooth cream forms.
- Serve the bean and artichoke dip in a bowl, drizzle with a little oil, sprinkle with dill and sesame seeds.
- Cut the vegetables into sticks and arrange them around the dip on a platter, along with pita bread or toast.
Enjoy this delicious Bean and Artichoke Dip with Crudités recipe by Luengo, a delightful and healthy appetizer option and the perfect addition to any lunchbox, perfect for back to school!