Mussels creamy spread
This dish is very easy to prepare, but what makes it spectacular is the use of high-quality canned products such as those from Ramon Peña or Dani.
- 1 can of mussels in pickled sauce from Ramon Peña or Dani
- 1 can of light tuna in olive oil from Ramon Peña
- 3 large tablespoons of your preferred brand of cream cheese
- 6 crab surimi sticks
- 20 ml of mayonnaise
- Crackers, canape mini toast or blinis
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients, starting with the mussels and their escabeche liquid. Continue with the light tuna and the olive oil from the can.
- Add the remaining ingredients: cheese, chopped crab sticks, and finally, mayonnaise. Mix well with the help of a fork.
- Blend the mixture with a blender until it reaches a fine texture, ensuring there are no lumps. Gradually, you will notice it taking on a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a container, cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours. This will allow it to achieve the final spreadable texture.
To achieve the final result, once you have blended the mixture, you can adjust the pate to your liking. If you want it less thick, add a bit more mayonnaise or a splash of white wine.
Enjoy your Creamy Mussel Spread!