White tuna dip
This is the easiest tuna dip recipe, it can be made in 5 minutes and will save the day when you need a deliciuos appetizer in a hurry. You are welcome!
- 250g can of White tuna Ortiz
- Spring onion, chopped finely
- Mayonnaise, homemade is better, always with a good extra virgin olive oil, otherwise use good quality whole egg mayonnaise.
- Fresh parsley, chopped finely
- Sea salt to taste
- Garnish: Parsley, Spring onion
- To begin, drain the oil from the can of tuna but not completely, so still has the richness of the extra virgin olive oil. Add the tuna to a bowl, along with the mayonnaise, parsley, spring/green onion. Mix very well until your ingredients are well combined, and you have achieved a smooth consistency.
- Turn the spread into a shallow bowl, and garnish with parsley and spring onion.
- Serve with crackers, bread, our "palo de cristal breadsticks", "picos" or also can be use as a spread for toast and sandwiches.
Shop the story